By allowing us to keep your details and share these with NHS Test and Trace where requested, you can help to identify people who may have been exposed to the virus – protecting them and the wider public.
For more information on the measures we have taken to keep everyone safe in our studios, click here
Covid-19 is a highly infectious and dangerous disease. A resumption of physical activities are only achievable if those involved create and maintain a controlled environment that minimises the threat of infection.
Risk in yoga cannot be completely eradicated but with caution and care these risks can be reduced.
Each person will need to decide when to return to physical classes, based on their own circumstances and the arrangements that have been put in place for a safe return. This is particularly the case for people from BAME communities or those with underlying health conditions.
All those returning to classes at The Yoga Studios must abide by the terms outlined below:
- Be aware of your own personal health. If you show any of the Covid-19 symptoms you must stay at home, inform NHS test and trace and seek medical advice.
- Practise good hygiene. Wash your hands regularly and before, during and after a class.
- Where possible maintain social distancing and keep a 1.5-meter distance.
- Support NHS test and trace. You are likely to be asked to provide your details so that in an event of a Covid-19 outbreak those potentially infected can be traced. This is to everyone’s benefit so please cooperate.
- After practise, Be aware that other users may be waiting to use the facilities. Changing rooms and showers are likely to be closed and any socialising must follow the Government’s guidance on social distancing.
By submitting this form you have read the terms and agree to the terms outlined by The Yoga Studios.