The House Of Yoga 200hr Teacher Training Program
Would you love to share your passion for yoga? Are you ready to become a powerful yoga teacher? Are you ready to transform your life and many others’ along the way?
THOY 200HR TEACHER TRAINING PROMISE & MISSION: Our promise and mission is to create empowerment, inspire, transform, promote growth, have fun and embody community. Our deepest desire is that as you travel along your unique life path, we can help you envisage your own limitless possibilities in mind, body & soul.
We are devoted to helping you better understand the power of your body, mind and spirit connection on both your inner and outer universe. We are honoured that you are taking time to work with us on your journey of self-discovery. Our greatest reward is your truest expression.
This programme will set a platform for students looking to deepen their yoga practice and beyond, for teachers and aspiring teachers who are ready to step into a powerful journey of trans
forming the lives of so many yogis both on and of the yoga mat.
You will have the opportunity to look at teaching from the point of view of teaching as a practice; a practice that supports a deeper and stronger relationship to yourself and others whilst learning the tools and knowl- edge to become a powerful and authentic yoga teacher. Those who wish to embark on our 200hr teacher train- ing will certainly be ready to share their passion and love of yoga in ways you could never imagine.
SO IF THAT DOESN’T EXCITE YOU, WE’RE SURE WHAT FOLLOWS WILL… At the end of this programme you will:
- Be a condent power vinyasa yoga teacher
- Understand the fundamental alignment principles for safe asana practice
- Have a basic understanding of the history of yoga and its ancient texts
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of the psychology and philosophy of modern day teaching principles drawn from ancient texts.
- Be able to inspire others by authentically sharing your personal story.
- Have a better understanding of your yoga practice and yourself.
- Have a breakthrough in at least one area of your life
- Have a teaching manual lled with a wealth of information to refer to at any time
- support and connection.
- Early Bird Price £2600
- After Early Bird Price £2800
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Complete application for admission. Application to the programme does not guarantee acceptance.
- Candidates are evaluated for academic and physical ability, personal character, motivation and ability to manage time and meet nancial obligations for tuition.
- Submit an application fee (deposit) of £500 (applied towards tuition, non-refundable)
- Application requirements must be completed prior to 1st day of the programme.
The course will take place on the following dates –
- Date: 18/05/2019 – 19/05/2019 From: 09:00 – 18:00
- Date: 01/06/2019 – 02/06/2019 From: 09:00 – 18:00
- Date: 29/06/2019 – 30/06/2019 From: 09:00 – 18:00
- Date: 10/08/2019 – 11/08/2019 From: 09:00 – 18:00
- Date: 07/09/2019 – 08/09/2019 From: 09:00 – 18:00
- Date: 19/10/2019 – 20/10/2019 From: 09:00 – 18:00
- Date: 02/11/2019 – 03/11/2019 From: 09:00 – 18:00
- Date: 30/11/2019 – 01/12/2019 From: 09:00 – 18:00
You can book this Teacher training course with a £500 deposit